Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thirsty Thursday - OMG edition

So I'm still craving BBCs. Matt and I have to change that asap, I believe. Think I can get Texas Roadhouse to make one Saturday night??? (Caroline you better be creeping my blog, lover!) Anywho, point being, not having a craving for anything besides a Pink Panther which I can't find the right recipe for online but I think was just tonic, vodka, and grenadine, I randomly started searching. And realized that SOMEONE needs to get this for me. Or yes, I'll get it for myself. And I want to find other shapes too!!!


HOW AMAZING?!?!?!?!?!

It would be perfect to put some of that Triple X or whatever sexually named pink liquer into it!!!

Happy Thursday, everyone :)

1 comment:

Emmers said...

Sigh. And i just found out it's out of stock, how stupid!