Saturday, April 9, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-in (a day late :-p)

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

1. Tell us about your dream job...one that you would do regardless of pay.
Working with animals. Potentially saving baby seals and such too. But something with animals for sure.

2. What is your most prized material possession (kids and pets don't count)?
Probably my laptop.

3. What has been you favorite duty station and why?
I luuuuuurve Lejeune! Everything about it :) But I also did like Quantico! I just didn't spend much time there. So I guess camp Lejeune it is!

4. What is your least favorite chore?
Laundry. I always hurt my back folding clothes. Go figure.

5. If you could give one piece of advice to a teenager today (not specifically a MilTeen), what would it be?
Stop being so dramatic. Because if you don't, you carry it into "real life" and then people have to deal with your drama even though you're 30 and should know better :-p

No comments: