Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I've fallen behind - Ten Good Things Tuesdays

Well, Matt's deployed. Definitely NOT a good thing in my book, but that's why I haven't blogged in so long. I wanted to spend as much time as possible with my baby! Now the hard part... in the midst of already missing him like crazy, can I find ten things???

1. I'm going to love my job! And how busy it'll keep me! So far so good :)
2. My FattyMcFatFat just completely rocks. Love spending time with her!!
3. Gizmo has been off meds for over a week now! And although her stool is definitely softer, it's not stinky and no blood! YAY!
4. So far I haven't had any deployment insomnia. Knock on wood!
5. I've gotten into watching Glee. And I LOVE it!
6. I've already gotten one video chat with the hubs! And I THINK I got a call from him today but stupid me pressed text instead of the answer button and missed it :-p
7. I have ingredients for salads. That and these Sargento sharp cheddar cheese sticks and I'm happy!
8. Although I got burnt at the beach, I ONLY got burnt on my back! Woot?
9. Matt's and my Disney movie collection is slowing growing, and I love it :)
10. NEW CAR!!!! Need I say more??

No comments: