Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 23 - 15 facts about you.

1. I'm terrified of the dentist.
2. Sushi is an addiction for me.
3. I know I'm going to relapse smoking, I just don't know when... one day at a time right now.
4. Deployment scares me.
5. I have sleep issues.
6. I love to crochet.
7. I want a job, but I don't want to have to settle for something I don't really enjoy doing.
8. I'm excited to go to Nevada for the first time!
9. I miss my family and want to visit, but I wonder if I'm actually missed enough to warrant me spending all my money to visit.
10. I don't bite my nails, but I pick at them constantly.
11. My husband is my personal superhero. It's kind of awesome.
12. I want to get into a workout routine but I suck at it.
13. I could drink wine all day long.
14. My cats are awesome.
15. I suck at these 15 facts, I can never think of cool things!

No comments: