Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 22 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

To she that shall not be named:

Seriously?! I mean... FREAKING SERIOUSLY?!?!! For one thing, how DARE you be so judgmental of a place you've never been and people you ever know. Secondly, how DARE you be so judgmental to me?! And not even to my face, you have to talk to other family members and make assumptions without even asking me about it at ALL?

Guess what. Your assumptions are wrong. Hope you're oh so glad you lost a LOT of trust in me to tell you anything, considering I don't talk to you about something and you spread shit behind my back.

Oh yea and one more thing.

As much as you have always been a judgmental person, you were one of the LAST people I expected to judge me so harshly. It hurt. It still stings. How about you take your own advice some time and NOT say what you're thinking???

Love,
Emmers

No comments: