Saturday, August 20, 2011

50Qs, 1-4


  • How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? 

  • It's a mix! When I'm hyper and playing I'm about 5 years old. When I'm out and about I'm always the mom, looking to make sure everyone is ok. And my bedtime is that of a grandma (haha or a 5 year old!)


  • Which is worse, failing or never trying?

  • Never trying. You automatically fail if you don't try, but if you DO, you have the chance to succeed :)


  • If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

  • Fear? Money? Not sure about this one. I think everything happens for a reason. Plus, life it just about what we "like" and "don't like". It's about living, learning, becoming a better person every day.


  • When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

  • Does me talking nonstop count??? Haha probably. I really do hate taking risks, but I love my life and where it's going. I plan to continue doing what I'm doing and live life to its fullest capacity!!

    No comments: