Wednesday, August 24, 2011

50 Qs 9-12


  • To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

  • I don't believe I have any control. Which is weird. Because I looooove control. There have been too many factors that have been coincidence or an act of God, that I can't say it was because of me. And I'm beginning to really love that :)


  • Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

  • I think they're one in the same. I try to do the right things right! But overall, I'm more worried about doing the right things.


  • You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

  • Tell them to STFU. After letting them spill. Hey, they made me feel awkward, I'll do the same! But I'm going to let them finish so I can defend my friend, and let them know what they said that was wrong.


  • If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

  • Take your time growing up. Childhood is over before you know it!

    1 comment:

    Cheilsea said...

    Childhood is over before you know it! If only I had listened to my parents...

    My new blog is up Em, hope you'll follow!

    allthingscheilsea.blogspot.com

    Happy Halloween!