Sunday, August 21, 2011

50 Qs 5-8


  • What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

  • War. Life would be so much easier without it! And I guess with that, I'd like all diplomacy to work and no reason to START any wars!


  • If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

  • Working around animals. No doubt in my mind!

  • Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

  • Kind of a mix of both. I don't know yet (still!) what I'd want to make a career, so I'm making my own spending money (I believe in doing that if possible) and supporting my husband in his endeavors (definitely not settling there!)

  • If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

  • Ummm.... maybe have babies sooner??? I would probably try to succeed faster in life in some areas. And maybe would have created a bit less debt so that it wouldn't fall onto family members when I would die early.

    No comments: