Friday, October 22, 2010

A few questions survey

Thanks, Molly :)

1. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Right now? Neither. I'm constantly tired. MORE of an early bird than a night owl though.

2. What makes you jealous?
People who don't have to suffer at all. Yea, it can teach life lesson, but those that are grateful for what they hvae and don't need pain to learn it... I want that!

3. Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)
Yep! And who knows when I''ll finish.

4. What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
Sushi. Every day. Every. Single. Day.

5. Where was your first kiss?
Physics lounge of the new Science Center at Exeter. That guy had me slobbered on ALL over my face. Nasty!

1 comment:

SLM said...

I agree with #2....some people have all the luck!! :-)