Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?

I can't say life???? Haha the only thing that would be more perfect about it would be the war called off and me having a part time job that could fit all my extra volunteer stuff too.

I LOVE how many people I'm meeting! I love the connections I'm able to make with people. The afghan I'm making. The smiles I'm sharing. The volunteering and connecting with the Battalion. Wow, I didn't say my absolutely amazing husband first??? Shocking, I know :-p But hey, if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here at Camp Lejeune. I'd be in DC working the same desk job with yes, amazing people, but a dead end job nonetheless. He's led me to so many more opportunities. Haha fewer JOB opportunities, but more opportunities in LIFE! And I love it :) So yes. Life is the best thing going for me right now :)

No comments: